Information on Company Deposits
Advertisement under aegis of Investor Education and Protection Fund
As per the provisions of Companies Act, 2013, a company has to submit a copy of advertisement before inviting deposits from the public in prescribed format (Form DPT-1) with Registrar of Companies (ROCs). The said format is being filed by company through Form GNL-2. A list of companies, which have filed copy of advertisement has been given below.
You may see the details of such advertisement as filed with ROCs through View Public Document (VPD) facility. Steps to view the Advertisement:
- Login to MCA portal from here. Post login, kindly follow the below steps:
- Under the TAB "Service" click on the 'View Public Documents' link to view specific companies as per list to public pertaining to specific company(s).
- Once the company(s) is/are selected, you will be prompted to make the payment of prescribed fee per company.
- On receipt of the payment, the system will allow you to view the documents pertaining to the selected company from the 'My Documents' link after logging on to the portal.
- Form GNL-2 will be available under Other Documents Eforms category with the Document ID.
You may also see the master details of companies registered with Registrar of Companies ROCs. Master Data of a company includes its registration number, ROC Code, Category, Sub Category and Class of companies, registered address, authorized and paid up share capital of company. It also includes the listing status of the company along with the company status (for filing) etc. The facility may be availed by clicking the link Company Master Data.